Home Buying in Rockford>Question Details

Ava Horvat, Home Buyer in Rockford, IL

Want mother in law house in Rockford il

Asked by Ava Horvat, Rockford, IL Fri Sep 30, 2011

Answers

6
I wanted my mother-in-law to move to Rockford, too... but she wouldn't leave Evanston.
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Check out the property @ 3925 Guilford, has a stand alone guest house...
Ava,

Keep in mind that there are tons of Realtors to choose from and you need to find one that you are comfortable with that can find the perfect home for you. You don't need to call 10 different agents from phone numbers on yard signs. You need to interview a few and then have them search for properties that fit your criteria. I would love the opportunity to help you with this process. You can email me at JenniferBrubaker@nextagerealty.com or give me a call at 815-519-6168. Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011
Hi Ava,

You're first step in the home buying process is to get pre-approved by a mortgage lender. The pre-approval is free and can be completed within a few hours. If you have questions or you'd like to discuss any details, please feel free to contact me anytime, even weekends. My office is located in NE Rockford. Good luck.

Mike
815-200-5210
Hi: There are several homes in the Rockford area that have that type of space. Rember that you are looking at homes thaat are in the range of 150-250 because of the extra living spaces. i will be very glad to help you find one that you are looking for. My e-mail is dalebowen-gambinorealtor@hotmail.com. I hope that I can help you in the near future. When you are looking for a home make sure that you get pre approved by your back. that is the first step. Dale
Ava - I'd love to help you. Are you looking for a home for your mother-in-law or a home with mother-in-law quarters? Please feel free to call or email me and I'll help you get started in your search.

Thanks.

Brad Shields
(815)543-SOLD (7653)
brads@dickersonnieman.com