Home Buying in New York>Question Details

Dana, Renter in New York, NY

Want a Home now???

Asked by Dana, New York, NY Mon Oct 1, 2012

Answers

7
Dana work on BOTH. Your husband can get a secured credit card, also let him try Capital One and Discover. Lenders like to see at least three trade lines. This will help establish credit for your husband. Use it for things like grocery and gas and NEVER be late. For you, it depends on why your credit is low. Don't pay anyone to repair your credit, work with a loan officer who is willing to give you free advice on improving your credit. If your credit is poor taking corrective action, and time will put you in the right direction not only for homeownership but for life in general. Also there's other factors to just having a good credit score when purchasing a home, such as work history, income, debt and asset, it's going to a combination of all those things. All the best.
Yes...I was actually inquiring on the steps I would have to take buying a 3br townome/sinsingke fan home in westchester but my credit score is low and considered poor and my husband is good but not much credit history I'm currently repairing it now ....whats best?
Good, hopefully you received useful responses.
Lol.. Actually I reposted the question....
Are we supppose to guess what your question is?
If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore visit with any licensed loan officer; also choose an agent to work with....
Please call me and I will try to assist you. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.