Bruce Moore, Home Buyer in Texas

W5572 Oxbow Tr Princeton, WI 54968 - How can I locate information on this home that is for sale

Asked by Bruce Moore, Texas Thu Jan 17, 2008

Answers

2
Scott Bauer’s answer
Bruce

I looked up the property on the MLS system and the home is for sale. I have sold a few homes on Oxbow Trail so I am familiar with the area. That area along the river has always been very desireable because it still is somewhat secluded, yet not to far from Princeton if you need to shop or want to visit the big flea market that is held every Saturday morning.

If you send me an e-mail at sbauer@coldwellhomes.com I can forward the listing with all the information to you.

Also, if you have any specific questions please address them in your e-mail and I will attempt to get you the answers.
Hi Bruce! If I can recommend you I would try the web site I have posted below. The site is easy to navigate and you can look by city or school district. Princeton is in the Green Lake area and we sell alot of homes there. Also, if you are looking for additional information on a particular home you can go to the county website and most of them do have tax assessment links. If you need any additional info or have questions let me know!