Home Buying in Ripon>Question Details

Aaaol, Home Buyer in Ripon, CA

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND RIPON CA OR TURLOCK CA FOR A NEW FAMILY LOOKING FOR A HOME?

Asked by Aaaol, Ripon, CA Sun May 24, 2009

Answers

4
Aaaol,

When you are considering a move it is helpful to knowledgeable about the communities of interest to you. I have been helping home buyers and sellers in the Central Valley for the last 20 years, and have assisted buyers in Ripon and Turlock. Both of these cities offer desirable areas that feature quality living and community activities..

The City of Ripon is a relatively small community Ripon prides itself on its traditional values, and offers its residents a low crime rate and access to many recreational activities. Home values are higher in Ripon in comparison to other areas caused by the demand for this community.

In the heart of California’s Central Valley, Turlock is the second largest city in Stanislaus County with population which has grown steadily. Home of California State University Stanislaus (CSUS), Turlock provides an unusual opportunity to combine a quality learning, culture, and an environment with relaxed rural living.

Please visit my website at http://www.CentralValleyHomes.com for homes for sale, school information, and real estate trends. Let me know I can assist you.

Carol Perdew
Prudential California Realty
(209) 239-7979
Carol@PerdewHomes.com
DRE 985176
I have a sister that has lived in Ripon for about 14 years...and they just love it. The schools are good too. Cute town.
I love Ripon. We moved 4 years ago from Los Angeles county and was home sick for about 3 years.
Now I don't want to go back. My kids love the small town feeling. They see familiar faces throughout town. Ripon is safe and is a great environment for children to grow in. Much more expensive if you compare to prices in the surrounding cities. But you definitely get what you pay for.
ripon is more expensive, but nicer and a whole lot safer!!!! schools are good. downside highschool does not offer as much as big highschools.but because of the size of the highschool there is more one on one with students vs a big highschool. turlock has nice areas... i have family members in the nice areas but even they would like to move to ripon!