Home Buying in Saint Charles>Question Details

Lunkers1@aol…, Home Buyer in Saint Charles, IL

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS ONE?

Asked by Lunkers1@aol.com, Saint Charles, IL Tue Oct 19, 2010

Answers

10
You're probably right Bob.......which means they're probably just about ready to buy their next home.
This is a 3 year old question. It may have sold by now.
If you haven't already, I would recommend speaking with a loan officer to get pre-approved. I do a lot of business in the fox valley area. If needed, I'm happy to help.
Great to see my fellow Baird and Warner agents quickly answering your questions!!

Ann Adams
Broker, ABR,ASP,SFR,CREN
Baird and Warner
Fox Valley, St. Charles
Please contact me if there are any listings you are interested in. I specialize in the Fox Valley area, and would love to answer any questions you may have. Please check out the listings on my web page at bairdwarner,com/marji.milligan.
Hi Lunkers1@aol

It looks like you are interested in homes in Saint Charles....
Are you interested in seeing property listings sent to your e-mail then a Realtor will need specifics,
type of property, style (ranch, 2 story, bi level etc.), size of home 3 bedr. 5 bedrooms etc., city or
areas within a city and your price range, then a search can be done and properties can be e-mailed
your way on a regular basis...

Once you then see a property or properties you like to see in person, one of my partner agents
would be ready to arrange the showings for you.

So we need more information to be of assistance...
Edith YourRealtor4Life
Let me know when you have time to see the home, I can work around your schedule. Also, I can pull up a few other homes around the one you like and we can see 3 or 4 other homes as well.
What is your question? Do you have a question about a property you found on Trulia? Or do you have a questions in regards to the buying process?
Web Reference: http://www.utewestphal.com
Would you like a tour of a home you've seen on Trulia? The tri-cities area is my expertise so contact me if I can help.
Thanks!
Hi There!

If you provide an address I would be happy to help you in your search...