Home Buying in Santa Fe>Question Details

Fairviewcott…, Home Buyer in Spring Lake, NJ

Asked by Fairviewcottage, Spring Lake, NJ Fri Jul 6, 2012

Drew Myers’ answer
Some properties do not have good interior photos. Did you go to a local website like ours, BarkerRealEstateSantaFe.com and look ? We are the locals choice and have the inside track on whats happening in Santa Fe real estate.

Drew Myers
Check out the listing now...had to wait for sellers to get back from 4th holidays to have photos taken...Call and we'll get you in for a showing....Trudi & Jenny
I hear you, but whether we know the inside story or not I'll stand by my criticism. With lots of properties to look at I, again personally, will not look at those without photos. I owe my clients more than I owe a constrained or lazy agent. And yes, I think it's more egregious for a Realtor to err than it is for a poster to leave off the address or MLS number.
I recognize that others may disagree with my opinions, but I'll stand by them until convinced otherwise.
Annette, I love this type of exchange - it's so much more refreshing than what we usually see.
Thank you!
Easy now. The agent my be fully compiling with the limited service contract in place. We simply don't know, although we all recognize this is unusual or a brand new listing. Perhaps the price refleicts their is nothing to see on the inside. We simply don't know.
Is it not LESS erroneous than the questioner who omits the address or MLS number?
Stuff happens.
Fairviewcottage Buyer should call a Spring Lake agent and make arrangements to get the information needed. Now you need to call.
Don't use that 'contact' button.
Don's use those email links provided by Trulia.
There is no way to tell where those links may take you.
If you are serious...CALL

Best of success to you.
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
I don't know about anyone else, but when I don't see any interior photos, my first thought is: "Uh oh, I wonder what's wrong with the inside. Similarly, when I don't see exterior shots my radar goes up as well.
Now, it could be that the day the listing agent went by to take photos, the house was locked up and s/he couldn't gain access. Of course I see that as a b.s. excuse, since s/he could have arranged with the seller to go back another time to take the photos.
To me, personally, an agent does a tremendous disservice to their client when they either don't take photos or take lousy ones. I guess lousy is better than none but still....The vast majority of home buyers these days search for their future property on the internet. If they are like me, I won't even look further at a property unless I see photos.
I've got to say, Fairviewcottage, that in my experience it is rare for a professional Realtor to post a listing without interior photos - but I have seen some. All I can say is "let the buyer beware!"
I am available to assist. What is missing is the property address. Give me a call on my cell at 505-660-4541 and I will do best to provide you with ALL details available.

Emily Medvec, CRS, SRPS
Santa Fe Properties
Experience Buyer Broker and Relocation Specialist
Hello -

Let me know which property you are intererested in, and I will work on getting interior photos to you ASAP.

Lisa Smith
Santa Fe Properties
Of course. Interior photos are always a great idea.
Good afternoon. Thanks for your question. What property are you inquiring about? I am sure that we can find some interior photos and send them off to you. If you will provide me with the general parameters for the type of property that you are looking for, I would be happy to send you a number of listings with photos.

Charlie Probert, Associate Broker
Maria Borden Concierge Real Estate