sneha.borse, Home Buyer in New York, NY

WHich area should I buy a house in

Asked by sneha.borse, New York, NY Tue Dec 24, 2013

Answers

7
The question is subjective therefore research on your own; why entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you, therefore research areas of interest on your own; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods....
http://www.homefair.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 26, 2013
I have a great house in Queens available & the bank has approved it for a short sale. Feel free to browse my listing here on Trulia and contact me if you'd like to arrange to see it.

All the best to you.

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Broker
http://www.gorickrealty.com
Buying a house is a very complex decision that should be made once you know all of your options. You are welcome to contact me and come in to sit down with myself and my team so we can help you understand all of your options.
Please contact me to discuss your options. My name is Priyta and I can be reached at 917-499-6500. Thank you and good luck.
You might try speaking with a Realtor, discussing your wants and needs (size, transportation, schools, services) etc.
It's totally depends on you. Before buying a house There are a lot of things you have to remember-
Example:
Lifestyle, Price, Location, Quality, Facilities.
It really depend on your lifestyle and other criteria, price point always helps define.

Chris
This totally depends on you. You should probably find a place which is nearer to your work place so that you don't have to waste time in traveling.
Flag Fri Dec 27, 2013