Home Buying in Remcon>Question Details

Marianarh, Home Buyer in Remcon, El Paso, TX

WHY IS THE PRICE WRONG?, I WAS VERY EXITED WHEN I SAW IT ,BUT THEN I SAW THE HOUSE IN OTHER PAGE AND IT WAS 200,000 MORE EXPENSIVE?

Asked by Marianarh, Remcon, El Paso, TX Wed Oct 26, 2011

PRICE

Answers

4
Not good! I ask the same question. I think it's a trick to get buyers to look at the property
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Howdy and Good morning Maria
The internet is a huge thing as you already know. Sometimes listings get scammed, incorrect entry, fingers hit wrong keys or some engine or geek has a fuzzy way of picking up. We as REALTORS get your question every day and (sorry it sounds so pat) having a REALTOR help you search alleviates this. You know if you tell us what you want, details, location you want and price you want, it is set up as an automated data base search and emailed to you daily. Yes you can find the perfect house, in the perfect location at a perfect price. It is amazing and fun too!
Web Reference: http://www.EPHomeSearch.com
Marianarh,
I don't know why there are variable prices listed, but it really doesn't matter. The list price is what someone hopes to get, the value is what something is worth, the offer price is what you determine you are willing to pay. These can be 3 different numbers, usually in declining order.
If you like the house arrange an agent to set up a time to see it, verify it's what you want. Ask your agent to run a CMA to determine the value and decide if you want to make an offer.
You will need to give a few more details on what you are asking.
Web Reference: http://topbrainerdagent.com