George  Stoc…, Home Buyer in Panama City Beach, FL

WHAT IS THE HOA FEES FOR EDGEWATER IN PANAMA CITY BEACH? LOOKING TO BUY A 2BR 2BA CONDO IN PANAMA CITY BEACH. WITH BEACH ACCESS AROUND 125 TO

Asked by George Stockman, Panama City Beach, FL Fri Jan 17, 2014

150,000.

Answers

2
Joel Jadofsky’s answer
The HOA is $1967 qtr there are 8 2 bedrooms in the community for sale under $150K. They start at 119K.. Send me your email and I will send them all to you. Joel panamacityrealtor@gmail.com
GSTOCK51@YAHOO.COM
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014
Condo fees differ for each unit depending on the size of the unit. All fees need to be verified with the bookkeeper of the association prior to purchase. Many times a listing will have the wrong number advertised, so please use caution and make sure that your Realtor is getting you the most up-to-date and accurate information from the bookkeeping department for that unit. I would love to assist you with a purchase at Edgewater. This complex is so very nice. If you would like to work with a buyer's representative then please email me at Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com

Kelly Klein, Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
850-420-2480
Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com