Home Buying in Abington>Question Details

kevinlwalsh, Other/Just Looking in Abington, MA

WHAT IS THE HOA FEES FOR 49 BROOKLINE ST ABINGTON?

Asked by kevinlwalsh, Abington, MA Sun Sep 2, 2012

Answers

5
Hello This condo home sold for $210,000 in June of 2013 and if you would like additional information on other offerings at this location or throughout Eastern Massachusetts please give me a call 781-910-7294. I currently have two beautiful condo offerings in Abington both at Bedford Woods. Priced between $254,900 and $259,900 at 810 Thayer, Abington MA and 816 Thayer, Abington. For your private showing or additional information please call me MaryBeth Muldowney 781-910-7294.
You can always get this info from your real estate professional. Unless you aren't using one - yet.

It looks like you may have missed this unit. A good real estate professional will help you know what is coming on as well as showing you what is already on. Save time and missing another good one - choose a local pro.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Hi Kevin
This is a short sale which is currently under agreement, waiting for bank approval. The condo fee is $150. There are several other condo's in Abington between $200,000-$220,000.
Call me at 781-753-6347. Let's discuss one of the other possible condo's which are actively on the market.

Kathryn
Hi Kevin,
As Dana mentioned the unit you inquired about is under agreement, but there are plenty of two bedroom condos in Abington in that price range. Feel free to contact me at kim@coughlinhomes.com if you have additonal questions.

Kim
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Kevin,

The Condo Fee is $150 per month, however the condo is under agreement.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012