Home Buying in Wilmington>Question Details

Bhanu Raval, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

WHAT IS THE BEST TIME to buy Home in Wilmington, NC ?......Bhanu Raval. Chicago. 7739427904

Asked by Bhanu Raval, Wilmington, NC Sat Apr 5, 2014

Answers

5
sorry I am sorry to hear that
but I can't help you
May be you can ask some others at http://www.rctophobby.com
I always contact on it
If you're planning to buy a home in Wilmington this is the time. Interest rates are still low and properties are climbing, so you should not wait! Call me and let me find a property right for you! Joana cappi - Laney real estate. 920-833-0951
There is no time like the present! Buy away!
Good morning Bhanu! I agree with what Bill said below. Often times, there is no magic formula to figure out the perfect month in which to buy a home. As someone who is relocating to the area, the best thing that you can do first is plan a visit. An initial visit will allow you to become familiar with the area and to narrow down your search to a few neighborhoods. Once you have that focus, you will be able to act fast when the perfect home hits the market. Please feel free to call me if you have any further questions about our market in Wilmington.

Jen Holmes
910. 398. 7676
There is no "season" for good deals. It's a matter of doing an extensive search and having the knowledge to and background to be able to identify a real opportunity. Identifying the perfect home in the ideal location, being offered at a price that is fair is usually a good sign. Support your efforts by using an experienced full time real estate professional.

Best wishes,

thanks, Bill...Bhanu. Chicago.
Flag Sat Apr 5, 2014