Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

victoriangro…, Home Owner in Melbourne, FL

WHAT ARE THE GOOD AREAS IN ORLANDO FOR INVESTMENT IN RENTAL PROPERTIES?? ESPECIALLY CONDOS OR APARTMENTS...

Asked by victoriangroup, Melbourne, FL Wed May 28, 2014

AREAS OF GOOD RENTAL RETURNS IN ORLANDO FL

Answers

6
In my opinion zip code 32825 because of ongoing rent values to mortgage payment. Very stable area!

Give us a call!

Limarys Hernandez
Lovera Realty
http://www.LoveraFL.com
810 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
Cell: 407.416.8123
Office:407.745.5888
LHernandez@LoveraFL.com
Hello!

Many areas of Orlando, Kissimmee or even parts of Seminole County that are considered great to invest in for rentals. Right now, I see a great deal of activity around the Universal Studios Orlando area for rental needs and know of great condos with low HOA/Condo fees. UCF area is always a great option for many investors.

First step is to determine what your goals are for short and long term, then I can better assist you finding the right place to invest. Feel free to contact me at 407-721-0611 to discuss your needs.

LINDA SCHULTE, GRI, SFR, REOS
REALTORĀ®
Infinity Real Estate Group
There are so many potential investment opportunities all over the city. Beyond the large schools like UCF and Valencia, we have multiple profit schools that can be a good target area as well. In the area around Millenia Mall there are a couple of for profit schools that has a fast paced education with a quick turnover.

I'm not discounting the larger schools, just letting you know there are so many areas to look at outside of the obvious choices. There are a few factors you need to consider.

- Budget
-Convenience (distance from home)
-Target customer
-ROI (return on investment)

Once you have your goals in line with your budget any competent agent would be able to focus your search better. Sometimes the best way to get started is to take a couple of subjects from multiple areas and find what lines up best for your needs.

If you would like help getting started feel free to contact me at VegasOrlando.RealEstate@gmail.com

The downtown Orlando area is a great investment on rentals. Also, Downtown Orlando has new condos being built which will give an excellent return on your investment.
Hi Victorian,

Id like to send you some information on a few Properties that are Turn Key, Completely Remoldel in a nice and secure area.

Please feel free to contact me anytime an I will get you some visuals / tours of the Property.

ROI are in the range of 11-13% And the best of it all is that nothing needs to be done. It is all brand new and elegant.

Feel free to contact me at 239 2096182 anytime and I will email you the information that you will need to follow up if you do so wish.

Best of Luck to you.
Art Diaz

There are 2 areas I would suggest:

UCF: There are many condo communities around the University of Central Florida that make great investments.

Lake Nona: The medical city is primed to boom. Condos and townhomes in this area are solid investments.

Ray Lopez
Keller Williams Advantage 2
12301 Lake Underhill Rd Suite 111
Orlando Fl 32828
Cell 407-697-8298