Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Uchenna Faith, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

WE ARE A NEW COUPLE IN THIS LINE OF BUSINESS, MY QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU SEARCH FOR * ONLY LEASE TO OWN PROPERTY* AND HOW MUCH MONEY IS NEEDED

Asked by Uchenna Faith, Philadelphia, PA Sun Jul 7, 2013

Answers

3
When you say you are in te Business, do you mean you are a licensed Real Estate Agent? Or did you mean you are in the Market for a lease purchase as a consumer? If you are in the market for a lease purchase for yourself and you are a realtor, then I suggest you meet with your Broker for guidance. If you are not licensed, then refer to my 1st answer.
first you contract with a realtor who is actively working i your target area.
2nd, the amount of money needed will very with the selectd property. Your agent will guide you through that part at that tim of selection.
I am a 33 year veteran of this business and proficeint in buyer representation, knowledgable in most of the philadelphia and delaware county areas and currently I have 2 lease to own properties in progress. One just made their mortgage application and completed the sale agreement for the purchase part of the "lease-purchase" agreement after only 5 months as a tenant.
You can call me for further details or email me with more questions arappajr51@aol.com.
In TREND, in the remarks section, search for the following, separated by commas:

lease purchase, rent to own, rto

See if that helps. Good luck in the business.