Home Buying in Murfreesboro>Question Details

Gordy, Home Buyer in Murfreesboro, TN

Visit Murfreesboro June 16-17. Retired couple. Thinking of buying condo or small home. Keep current home in SC

Asked by Gordy, Murfreesboro, TN Mon May 25, 2009

Close to triangle of medical center, MTSU, and St. Rose of Lima Church. $75-100K range. No phone calls please.

Answers

8
Kevin Pellatiro’s answer
Gordy - there are perfect, brand new condos in the Medical Center area that are available for your plans. Good quality builder who has been around forever. They provide the chance for turnkey living; no maintenance for you to worry about at all. Choices also include the master bedroom downstairs. Have you found what you are looking for yet?

kevin pellatiro (615)714-7918 kpellatiro@realtracs.com http://signswemustobserve.blogspot.com/
nice 2BR 1BA close to Medical Center Pkwy..about 2 miles to MTSU/St.Rose church...1027 Jones Blvd...$99,500
Gordy,
You've had some pretty good responses to your question. What I'd like to do different is get a chance to talk to you, face to face if possible but on the phone would be fine. I may not be the right realtor for you but you won't know for sure just be emailing back and forth. First impressions come quickly and are hard to change so I've already begun yours of me. I don't know if you travel to the area much or not but I would be more than happy to meet you if and when you do, or in fact, a drive to East TN this time of the tear can be beautiful, so I'd meet you somewhere more convenient for both of us. We'll get acquainted and see what you think about working with me first and then we'll focus on the work.

Please feel free to contact me anytime on my cell phone at 615-477-8188 or leave a message here at the office, 615-494-5693. I'm willing to give it a shot if you are.

Kevin O'Connell
EXIT Realty Network
2656 Rideout Lane
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
HELLO GORDY

HOPE YOU HAVE A A GREAT VISIT. I HAVE A WONDERFUL TOWN HOME LIST DIRECTLY ACCROSS FROM MTSU ON E. MAIN ST. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST LOCATIONS- WALK TO MTSU FOR CLASS AND GO HOME IN BETWEEN. PLEASE CALL ME AT (615) 556-1946 IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST. THANKS BARBARA
453 Golfview Court is a ONE LEVEL TWO BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE with a Golf Course View and in a low traffic culdesac. For Sale By Owner get a great deal. Call Carolina Seaver at 615.573.9208. I actually teach school at Saint Rose and a Parishioner. I am the Spanish Teacher. My husband is an Allstate agent who can help you with any of your insurance needs. His name is Russell Seaver and he can be reached at 615.896.7283.
Gordy:

There are approximately 16 each homes and condos for sale in the area you are interested in. I would be glad to email MLS information for you and if you would like, set appointments up for you to view the properties that interest you the most.

Have a great day and let me know if I can be of assistance

Cheryl A. Farthing
Crye-Leike, Realtors
1139 NW Broad St., Suite 100
Murfreesboro, TN 37129

http://www.cheryl.farthing@crye-leike.com
There are many good real estate agents in Murfreesboro.........and we would welcome the chance to help you find your desired property.
I am very familiar with the area and if you will email, I'll send available properties to you ahead of your visit, so that you can zero in on the most promising ones.
Happy travels,
Glenda Topping ( realtopping@yahoo.com)
Web Reference: http://www.bobparks.com
Hi Gordy. I would be glad to help you. No pressure and no obligation. You can reach me via email at Rhonda@RealtyWorldNashville.com

I look forward to hearing from you. Hope you are having a happy Memorial Day.