Cynthia Carr…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Village Walk at Lake Nona has several duplexes & foreclosures for sale. What's reason they're not renting? THANKS

Asked by Cynthia Carriere, Orlando, FL Tue Dec 29, 2009

not renting?

Answers

1
Hi Cynthia;

Lake Nona is an area that is growing quite quickly with the introduction of the new medical area, but also is an area that is suffering quite a bit with many distressed properties. In addition to this, Lake Nona is also suffering with the munition areas in which the government was placing restrictions on areas and homeowners due to the conditions. I currently have a homeowner in that area as well who is facing these problems and cannot sell. I do believe that the area will start bringing new residents into the area within the next several years with the new jobs, however until that time, there is no further explanation on why homes are sitting.

So, although there seem to be homes not being rented or selling, there are still quite a few for sale and deals to be had in the area. If you would like any further assistance on locating a home, please feel free to contact me.

Steffani Martino, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
407-361-5657
Steffani.Martino@Floridamoves.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 29, 2009