Peter, Home Buyer in Venice, FL

Villa in pelican Pointe?

Asked by Peter, Venice, FL Mon May 20, 2013

recent villas put on market?

Answers

11
Hi Peter,

Pelican Point is one of Venice's "Premier" communities, offering estate homes to patio homes and villas of different sizes. As one might expect, there constant activity here as in most communities, with properties coming on to and off the market fairly regular.

The present inventory availability is a statement on the desirability of the community. With less than 20 homes currently on the market in a community of nearly 2,000 homes, it's easily seen that this is a community in which its residents are content.

We find that the villa area of Pelican Point for many is often the beginning of a beautiful relationship, with people buying villas initially and then, in time, moving up to larger homes within the community.

Availability is constantly changing and so too are the prices. As the market continues it rebound, it is a certainty that these homes will appreciate at a most desirable rate.

We welcome the opportunity to keep you informed about opportunities as they present themselves.

Bill Eckler
941-408-5363
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
I keep you posted on new activity in Pelican Point.
Hello, Peter.

If you want to receive the newest listings, price reductions, and sales for the villas in Pelican Pointe, email me and I'll set you up on an auto update.

Then, you can review them in private - I won't bug you!

FYI, there are 3 primary areas for villas in PP.

There are smaller villas with 1 car garages and mid-sized with 2 car garages that come in 4 packs (these are on San Silvestro) and then the larger villas that are duets, with a 2 car garage (on San Trovaso).

Price varies by size, view and whether they have a real lanai, or have enclosed the lanai.

I live and work in Venice adn I am happy to help!
Hi Peter. I am an agent for ColdwellBanker RE. We just closed on a villa 2 weeks ago in Pelican Pointe for $164,000. Last yearI listed and sold 2 homes there also. We have a stong presence in Pelican Point and the entire Sarasota real estate market. I would be happy to accomodate you in all your real estate needs. Have a great Memorial Day week end!
Paradise Realty of Venice, Inc. is a home town brokerage in Venice for 30+ years. Please contact me at martha.smith@verizon.net for information on properties.
Hello Peter. Thank you for your inquiry. There are currently four villas in the Florida MLS in Pelican Pointe ranging from $174,000 to $239,000. I would be happy to send more information to you regarding these listings and/or information about our community.

Martha Smith, Realtor
Paradise Realty of Venice, Inc.
Hi Peter,

Yes, there are a few new listings in Pelican Pointe.
Please contact me directly via my e-mail address at vacationinvenice@gmail.com and I will send you the listings....Thank you!

Claudia
Hello Pete,

There are a few villas and townhomes in Pelican Point that have come on market in the past week or so, priced in the low to high 200s. If you send me your email, I can send you those listings.

You may contact me at: joannelallirealtor@gmail.com.

I work at the Michael Saunders office in Venice.

Joanne
Peter:

You can see the villas available for sale in Pelican Pointe in this link from the MLS:

http://mfr.fusionmls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=9285278…

I also have a page devoted only to villa-style properties for sale on my website: http://www.davidbarrhomes.com/villas

If you'd like to see any of these in person, and if you'd like me to create a search for you that will send you updates as properties come on the market, please let me know.

David Barr, Broker Associate
Allison James Estates & Homes
There are currently 4 villas for sale in Pelican Pointe and 12 single family homes. The villas range in price from $174,000 to $239,000. I would be happy to send you the listings by email or answer any other questions you may have. You can also search for the properties on my web site at: http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
Inventory in Pelican Pointe is low, currently 15 homes are listed for sale in the MLS. I just showed the two villas that are listed for sale yesterday. If you have any questions about them I would be happy to help.

Warmest regards,
Kari A Battaglia PA
RE/MAX Alliance Group
941-270-1851
Kari@TheBattagliaGroup.com
http://www.TheBattagliaGroup.com