Home Buying in Westchester>Question Details

Ruthy B, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

Vernon Manor 2 - Cooperatives Apartments Mount Vernon -- should I buy?!?!?

Asked by Ruthy B, Bronx, NY Tue Oct 2, 2012

I am this close -- to placing an offer on a Coop in the Vernon Manor II complex in Mount Vernon. I have just a little trepidation and want everyone's expert feedback on this particular complex and this particular management company..

The feedback I've gotten is very broad from financial issues to pending maintenance hikes due to prepares... Please if anyone has input, I ask you to share it

Answers

3
Antonio Sanchez’s answer

I would be happy to work with you and go over some important details that home buyers should understand before beginning the home buying process, keep in mind that choosing a experienced realtor with knowledge will help you make the right decision on where to move based on certain criteria. Please give me a call so that I may go over these important details with you.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

SANCHEZEANTONIO@GMAIL.COM

http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
I currently have a 1 BR for sale there .It is very affordable to buy co-ops because the market is saturated with co-ops.Management has purchased a few co-ops ,fix them and flip them at that complex.There are many to choose from...It is a stable quiet area with lots of transportation..
Dear Ruthy,

I would urge you to discuss with your agent and attorney regarding any issues or concerns you may have regarding your purchase. They are more familiar with your transaction. Buying a property is a big commitment.