Home Buying in Pittsburgh>Question Details

Tonycreese@a…, Home Buyer in

Va loan process

Asked by Tonycreese@aol.com, Mon Sep 16, 2013

Answers

3
If you have questions about the va loan procwss feel free to give me a call and I can get you in touch with an experienced loan officer. 412-779-2122
Hi Tony! I've closed several VA loans. The process starts with a DD214 or the Certificate of Eligibility. The process can be tricky buy not if you ask the right questions up front. I'd love to talk to you more about it... Please call me at 412-505-3561.

~Tiffany
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Is there a particular question you would like to ask? If so, respond to this message and let us know what your question is so we can try to help you out. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com