Barbara, Home Buyer in 11756

Under 55 villas near Sun City Center?

Asked by Barbara, 11756 Mon Jan 5, 2009

We're interested in buying a condo within 1 hour's drive of Sun City Center (where my in-laws live). We'd like a pet friendly one story villa with a garage, but these all seem to be in 55 communities. Can anyone recommend a nice neighborhood for under $200,000? We like Sarasota but we're open to suggestions. Thanks!

Answers

1
George W. Taylor’s answer
I found a number of properties within 30-45 minutes of Sun City that meet your criteria that are very nice. Some of them are short sales but many are not. There are a few in Fishhawk Ranch which is about 35 minutes away. There are a couple in Mirabay, a few in Apollo Beach (Southshore Falls) , and a few in Valrico (Diamond Hill, Pine Grove, Savannah Landings) also Riverview, Bradenton, Palmetto, all easily within 45 minutes of SCC. Also, if you like in-town living, there is one in St Pete at the Townview Condos and in downtown Tampa at the Parkcrest on Harbour Island. I would be happy to send you specific properties, if you would like them.