Home Buying in Greenville>Question Details

Stephenie Van…, Home Buyer in Greenville, SC

Unable to delete or unfollow some listings from "my homes"

Asked by Stephenie Van Kuiken, Greenville, SC Sun Jul 28, 2013

We're trying to narrow down the list of houses we are serious about, and I can't unfollow or delete some listings from our list that we're following. I've emptied the cache, and still no luck. Advice? Otherwise, the site will be useless to me.

Answers

5
Christine House’s answer
Stephanie,
If you click on the arrow next to your name a drop down will come down. Then click on notifications. Then it will show you all the homes you are following. You can then delete from that page. Good luck & please give me a thumbs up if this helps! Have a great day & good luck with your search!
Cordially,
Christine House
Century 21 Broadhurst & Associates
843-215-6831 Direct Line
609-339-0916 Cell
Exactly Jeff. It is really annoying and as I said before it has been going on for at least a year that I know of, could be longer. I havent tried the Excel fix yet as I have found a home so am no longer saving them as much as I was. The real answer to the problem is that the people at Trulia do something about it. Simple as that. There is no excuse for a site with this amount of traffic and as well known as Trulia is to ignore an issue this huge for so long. They need to FIX IT. M
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
I am having the same issue. Clicking on delete in the upper right hand corner briefly removes the listing but it returns within a few seconds
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
I found a solution: 1) Export to Excel to save your list, 2) Delete All, 3) Add back the ones you want to follow. Not ideal, but nothing else works.
Try clicking delete all in the upper right section of where the homes are. It looks like it worked for me.
I have the same problem. When I click "delete", it takes me to a page saying I'm not following ANY homes. When I reload the page it then shows all the homes I'm following which still includes the one I just tried to delete.
Christine, thanks for the help but I dont think that is her problem as I have the same one I think she is. Which is, they simply will not delete. When I try they just pop right back, repeatedly. Ive tried other settings and other browsers to no avail. Now I just save them here, as I prefer this site to any of the others, then transfer the MLS to another site. Ive had this problem since I first started using Trulia a year ago.

Mary