Clueless Chic, Both Buyer and Seller in 93063

Unable to contact Broker

Asked by Clueless Chic, 93063 Mon May 4, 2009

For the problem I have been having with theagent, I have been trying to contact the Broker. He has not bothered to return my calls for a week now. I faxed a letter with the detailed compliant on this case and he has not bothered to respond. I keep calling his office, either it goes to a voice mail and no one returns the calls or some agent picks up and says he is in a meeting. I am soooo frustrated. The name of this sick brokerage is Western Realty and I hope everyone who comes to this website learns from my terrible experience and never does business with them. I am lodging a compliant with DRE, has anyone got responses from DRE or is it just an eyewash. How can these people stay in business with this kind of attitude is beyond me!

Answers

3
I think you did the right thing but since this may take some time,you can also get an attorney or a legal counsel to call him on your behalf and most likely this broker will get back to you and address your issue much sooner and quicker.
Good Luck
A.J.Zaki
561-843-7010
zakihomes@gmail.com
http://www.homefindersinflorida.com
You went to the right place. They will respond to you. Good luck and I apologize for agents that are inconsiderate. Sometimes we have to deal with them, so we understand.
The Department of Real Estate investigates complaints against real estate brokers and salespersons who are accused of misleading or defrauding consumers. Here's a Sample Form available on-line from the DRE. You should get a lot more than an eyewash from the DRE, since they are paid for by tax-payers. Good luck!