Home Buying in Leander>Question Details

Amanda, Home Buyer in

USDA approved home listings?

Asked by Amanda, Sun Dec 9, 2012

Hi, I recently got a pre approval for a USDA Home Loan as I was looking in to the Leander area. Is there a particular listing of homes that are within this region up for sale that can be approved for use of a USDA Loan?

Answers

9
There is a very good website that answers questions about USDA home eligibility etc. It is http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do Hopefully you can get your question answered there.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 10, 2014
I can send you a link to homes that are approved for USDA financing.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Will USDA approve a new home (to be built) on a rural area? AND does it matter if the house it on a foundation Vs Pier & Beam?
Hi, I also got pre-approved for a USDA and having a very hard time finding listings. Would you be able to assist me with a list of homes I can view?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 10, 2014
Thanks so much for your answers! I really appreciate it. =)
Hi Amanda,
Just a word of advice, USDA or zero down is not always the best option for financing. In lieu of a down payment a second mortgage will be created. I recently negotiated a shortsale in Leander and the homeowners had no idea that they owed HUD an extra $10,000. Ask your loan officer if this is really the right product for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hello Amanda. I live in Cedar Park and do most of my business in this area. Basically, anything north of 2243 will usually qualify for USDA and some west of Lakeline as well. Let me know if I can help you. Thanks, Dennis

Dennis Matranga (R), SFR
512.584.9014
dmatranga1@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012

There are a lot of homes in Leander with the USDA financing option. If you send over your exact search criteria (price range, numbers of rooms,etc), I'd be more than happy to email over any home that match.
Trinity Valero
(512) 626-2262
trinityv@kw.com

Thanks! :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Amanda,
Call me when you can and we can make a plan to go view USDA approved homes.
Congratulations,
Dave Drayer
512-743-8685
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012