Home Buying in Queen Creek>Question Details

Ruben C., Home Buyer in 85226

USDA Loan. Need help fixing my credit on my own!

Asked by Ruben C., 85226 Thu Sep 12, 2013

I'm beginning the process of repairing my credit. I currently have no revolving credit. I have utilities and rent. My cars are paid off and I have no open credit cards.

I would really like to be in a new home next year.

I know I need something on my credit. I will be getting a secured card.

My experian score is a 580.

I don't want to go the route of a "credit consultant company." I know I can do a lot on my own.

What I'm looking for is someone to help me on the way to recovery.

The majority of my negative accounts are in collections. Theres 18 negative accounts. What confuses me about that is the original loan as well as the purchased debt from the creditor is showing up. It seems as though I'm being hit twice for the same account. Could this be the case?

I know paying off the closed accounts won't raise my credit, but will still look good to a lender.

What do I pay? What do I negotiate? What do I leave alone?

Answers

6
I just got a USDA buyer approved today for moving in to the new house next week in San Tan Valley. 2 months ago they had a low credit score, it was repaired and they are going to be homeowners.

One of my lenders helped them navigate the process of credit and they are now going to be homeowners.

No charge to the buyers, they will move in with less than $1000 out of pocket total expense.

We can do the same for you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
Hello Ruben. Just wanted to follow-up on my response to your question from a few weeks ago.

USDA just announced that they are postponing the boundary adjustments until JAN 15th, 2014. That means that a good portion of Queen Creek is STILL within their boundaries, but it likely won't be that way after JAN 15th.

This gives you enough time to find a home and get started on a USDA loan!

Let me know if you need help searching for a home; I'd love to assist you!

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
PH: 480.231.6769
Hey Ruben!
I work with a great lender who can help you with your credit and get you on the right track to buying a home!
Please give me a call at 480-275-9566 and I would love to give you some information!

PS. I look forward to working with you soon!
I have a great credit repair guy if you want to talk with him, send me a message.
Hello Ruben. I'm working on my 2nd USDA loan in the past few months with a first-time home buyer. Unfortunately, it's looking like USDA is going to re-draw the program boundaries on SEPT. 1st, 2013. If that's the case, a very large portion (if not all) of Queen Creek, San Tan Valley and the city of Maricopa with NOT be within the new boundaries for obtaining a USDA loan.

We won't know until SEPT. 1st, so if you have a second, send me a quick email directly to Jim@TheAZRealtor.com and I can let you know on SEPT. 1st IF the new boundaries take effect.

One thing to note...the USDA has said at least 2 to 3 times in the past 18 months that they were going to re-draw the boundaries and they postponed it every time. It's possible that they delay it yet again until some time next year. If that's the case, you might be able to repair your credit in time to get a USDA loan.

I have an excellent lender who is currently helping another buyer of mine to repair his credit and he's going to be qualified for a new mortgage in less than six weeks after contacting her. Of course, it might not happen THAT fast for you, but it's worth giving her a call and see what she can do for you (at no charge). She will review your three credit reports and give you an outline of exactly what to do to bring up your score.

Here's her contact info:

Lizy Hoeffer
Cobalt Mortgage
Email: Lizy@BLAlliance.com
PH: 480.593.4510

She is VERY knowledgeable about USDA loans and she would love to assist you in rebuilding your credit and getting you a new loan!

Thanks for your question!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
PH: 480.231.6769
Ruben, my suggestion to you is contact a lender who will charge you nothing. They know what to do in helping you fix your credit. Most likely, a lender will respond to your question as well. Good luck and give me a call once you're ready to buy.

All the best!

Here's a lender I work with:

Gary N. Lau
Wintrust Mortgage, a division of Barrington Bank & Trust, NA
602.690.9626 Mobile / Text
602.212.9232 Office
855.701.5087 E-Fax
http://www.callgarylau.com