Home Buying in Bedford>Question Details

P Blum, Both Buyer and Seller in 76021

Typically, will more houses come on the market in the HEB area after the holidays?

Asked by P Blum, 76021 Wed Dec 10, 2008

Answers

4
"Meeting your needs and exceeding your dreams!"

Please, feel free to contact me today in regards to assisting you. The HEB area in the winters months can tend to die down in listings. In fact right now we are overall 34% below in inventory so it is important an agent set you up on a listing ALERT. GIVE ME A RING TO BEGIN.

3xUS Army Vet./ Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157
email: blissfulestates84@gmail.com

!!!!!!!!!LOOKING FOR AN UPDATED SEARCH ENGINE VIST http://WWW.BLISSFUL-ESTATES.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you find a home yet. If not, I would love to be of assistance.

Scott Killian
Scott Real Estate
817-703-1165
People are always buying and selling houses throughout the year. The nature of Life, of an expanding family, empty nesters, leaving an apartment, relocating for jobs, divorce, marriage. People have to buy and sell on their timetable, so if you need to buy then this is the best time, because of low interest rates, great loan programs, and more. Sellers should sell now because, the more that people suffer from their own economic fears, they tend to hold off from putting their house on the market, meaning, less inventory for buyers to choose from, which raises the demand and allows you to get a better price. Hurst-Euless-Bedford is my specialty, and I know how great this specific market is. Click on my name link, if you'd like me to help you further! Thanks, Michaelle
Undetermined HOWEVER most homes are placed on the market during April - July, when most families are searching to move.

If our office can assist you in locating a HEB home for sale, or HEB foreclosure happy to assist you. I have seen great homes out there below market value move in quality.

972-699-9111
Lynn
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com