layan77, Home Buyer in North Port, FL

Two months back we did an Home inspection and the Home inspector did not address the visible damage on the kitchen cabinet due to water intrusion

Asked by layan77, North Port, FL Mon Jul 22, 2013

Is it possible to held him liable for not mentioning the visible damage or compliant in the business bureau in Florida. Please advice

Answers

2
I'll bet that someone is going to ask you; Why did it take you TWO MONTHS to see this?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 22, 2013
Last week, we noticed our cabinets wet and mold behind the Dishwasher. I called the Plumber to see if dishwasher is leaking which is not the case. I called mold remediation guy and had his equipment to check for dampness. The entire exterior walls are damp, the baseboard is coming out and so is the window sill and the problems goes on.
Flag Mon Jul 22, 2013
He should have E and O insurance (errors and ommissions). You need to call him and find out (or check his website). If he does, ask for the information. If he doesn't, ask your attorney how to proceed.

Claudia