Jill_spriggs, Home Buyer in Massillon, OH

Tulane area condos

Asked by Jill_spriggs, Massillon, OH Wed Nov 14, 2012

Are there affordable condos within walking distance of Tulane?

Answers

5
Affordable would be hovering around $100k. Start going into the $120k-$200 territory the closer to the Park or the CBD.
3 serious considerations:
1) Condo fee
2) Money the condo association has in reserves
3) Abilty to resell.

Remember you need 20 to 25% down no matter what others promise.
Hello. I see 8 condos currently listed within probable walking distance to TU. They range from $138,000-$389,000. I recently sold a condo in the building at 732 Cherokee which currently has 2 units for sale. Please let me know if I can tell you more about any of these properties. cmang@latterblum.com or 504.251.0385.
Hey Jill,

How are you doing today? Thanks so much for the post. There are decent amount of condos within walking distance to Tulane. We specialize in relocations and condos in particular. I'd love to work with you in finding a great condo that fits your needs. Please contact me at your leisure at (504) 256-6311 or nickgaliano@aol.com and let's see if we can find what you are looking for. I hope that you are having a great day and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Hi jill, there are plenty of condos nearby. I have sold several within a block of Tulane. Email me, craig@mbellrealty.com I will send you some via email.
Web Reference: http://www.mbellrealty.com
My husband and I are retirees considering moving to the area to be closer to our children and grandchildren.