Home Buying in East Village>Question Details

Laura Ryan, Renter in 10003

Trying to locate an earlier East Village listing: clawfoot tub set up above a turning tile staircase in the central room- skylight. pricedrop399,000?

Asked by Laura Ryan, 10003 Sat Dec 10, 2011

Help!! 1-2 months ago an apt I had been eyeing forever had a price drop. It looked like my ulitmate apt. yes, clawfoot tub reached by greek style tile steps in the "bathing space." All under what appeared to be a skylight. Bright sunny kithchen. I think it was rather East in the village, but perhaps not. I can't find my "saving" of it anywhere. I was away after price drop. Perhaps it sold (not on these listings) Does anyone, any broker know what place I mean? If so, I want to see and I'm sure I'd put in a bid. Otherwise, if I could just get the photos so I could show a future broker. I'd love to talk to whomever created that space. It was listed on the TImes, but no longer. It is erased from my NYTImes saved files. Wish I knew how to recover those. The price range 500,00-399,000. Thanks

Answers

5
Laura,
I know that frustration. I see something that fits what you describe at 228 E. 13th. I don't have a way to show it to you here, but I could email it to you if you want to send me your email to my email address in the signature. There are many other properties that might be right for you in the agent database as well. I'd really suggest you use a skilled, experienced agent, as the database we use allows us to save and annotate properties. We organize your search for you, negotiate on your behalf, and take you through all the steps of buying. You won't have to worry again about misplacing a listing and you will have a professional working on your behalf.

Also, as Jennifer describes, you can search the agent database through what's called a VOW (Virtual Agent website). Most of us have had them for some time. Mine is in the signature below.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Propery, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
http://jenetlevy.halstead.com for all NYC listings
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011
You now have the opportunity to search approximately 20,000 exclusive listings, representing the entire database of residential listings available through the membership of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).

These are the most accurate listings you can find in NY because they come from the brokers themselves; there is no bait and switch, no duplicates, and no opens; and are updated every hour.

Maybe you can find your apartment here. It has photos, building info and other pertient information you will need for a purchase.

Jennifer Chiongbian
SVP/ Associate Broker
Rutenberg Realty NYC
9172502284
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011
Hi, I know the listing and I've sold several units in the building. Please give me a call at 917 414 5093.

Peter Howard, Associate Broker
Charles Rutenberg, LLC
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011
Hope these guys, who replied can help you find this place!
I believe I've seen this unit. with the tub up a few steps. It had Sohji screens as well. It was on E 7th.
Please contact me for more information.

Isaac Oserin
ISO Property Corp
917.733.6686