Brittnidiaz, Home Seller in Key Largo, FL

Trying to list a house for sale...

Asked by Brittnidiaz, Key Largo, FL Mon Jul 1, 2013

Is it really necessary for me to ask questions on here to list a property?

Answers

4
Hello Brittnidiaz! By asking a question through Trulia, you are able to see a variety of agent's answers and how they will respond to you or a buyer. You are also able to check out a lot of helpful tips for selling your home. I am happy that you asked this question because it gives me an opportunity to possibly meet you. I am a full-time professional Realtor with Century 21 Schwartz Realty (Key Largo office). I have been licensed for 32 years. I have sold real estate full time for 3.5 years, part-time for 10 years and have a strong real estate and closing background from being a legal secretary for 17 years. I know every aspect of a real estate closing. Listing through Century 21, you will have your property listed on over 500 websites. Most Buyers (86%) start their search for a home on the internet. Century 21 is also the most recognizable company out there. Over 96% think of Century 21 first. Your buyers could come from anywhere. If you gave me the opportunity to meet with you and go over my marketing strategy to sell your home, you would see what I can do for you and why I would be the best agent to help you sell your home. Please look at my website to learn a little about me. It's http://www.MonaSellsKeysHomes@att.net. I am also listed on Trulia, Zillow, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. To me one of the best services that I can offer you is to help you price your house correctly, market it everywhere people are looking, create it's own website and give you a free home staging evaluation when I list your home. Curb Appeal and the first impression sells your home! My phone number is 305-393-3268 and my email is MonaSellsKeysHomes@att.net. I hope that I hear from you.
Definitely no, you can only list your house though a local realtor and then it will be posted in Trulia. I will be happy to help you sell your house. Contact me at 78-382-3765 or email me at mariaflkeys@yahoo.com and I will show you how we can put a sold sign in your house!
Hello!

Currently the way to get your property listed on Trulia is to list it with a local Realtor. If you would like, I would be happy to email you my home seller's marketing presentation that goes over my complete marketing system for getting your home sold. You can also learn more about the Florida Keys real estate market by following my blog at http://www.FloridaKeysMarketUpdate.com. To learn more about me, you can also visit my personal website - http://www.TracyLarson.com.

I'm happy to assist you in any way that I can.

Tracy Larson, Realtor
No, it is not necessary for you to ask questions here ....it is, however, necessary to have your home listed with agent!!

Trulia does not allow "for sale by owners" to post their homes here. Only agent-listed homes may be listed on Trulia..

best wishes..........