michelleroll…, Home Seller in Indianapolis, IN

Trulia and Zillow are showing 1 1/2 bathrooms instead of 2 1/2. Also, the square footage is actually more like 2200 sq. ft. due to an addition.

Asked by michellerollings, Indianapolis, IN Wed Jun 26, 2013

Answers

10
Please don't obsess abou the details:
Trulia is intended as a starting point, an advertisement and entertainment portal:
When you find something that interests you, you should revert to your Realtor for more information and a visit.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 26, 2013
I suggest you speak with a Realtor. He or she should be able to help you in your search. My suggestion is my own Realtor, Jamelle Walker. He is really good. He will work hard for you searching for what you want.
his info
Jamelle Walker
jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
317-453-0917
jamellewalker.kwrealty.com

Best of luck
Several websites obtain that information from other online sources that aren't always accurate. Most realtor listings have accurate information listed and other sites might be obtaining wrong information off assessors reports and/or older listings.

With additions and baths added, this information isn't always documented on those 3rd party websites. That said, you'd want to talk with a realtor to gain a correct valuation on the property size.

Is the home you're interested in currently listed on the market? If so, I encourage you to request a copy of the MLS sheet from a local realtor.

I hope this helps.

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
I suggest you have a realtor verify all information and you yourself you to see the property, that is the only true way to have an answer to this question.
Personally, I would not trust any specific information on any site unless it was reflecting a property
that was actually listed by a real estate agent. You should also either have your agent make the
determination or contact the listing agent direct.
If you are the individual owner, you can modify these details. The information on these sites is collected and gathered from various sites, some not as accurate as others. If you are using to search for a home, the actual MLS report is what you need. A realtor can provide this at no charge.

My motto is Serving Dallas Metro And Beyond!

Diana Ramirez, REALTOR
214-789-8742
http://www.DallasMetroAndBeyond.com
The same thing happened on one of my listings. There should be an 800 number to call or a website for corrections. Good luck and best wishes. Thank you for your inquiry.
Michelle,

If you have a realtor and if this is your property, then you can have he/she change that for you. If this is a home you are interested in, then. I agree with Ron. He ability to change the listing depends who put it up.

Call or email with any other questions.

Kord Golliher
Carpenter Realtors
3174307885
Kgolliher@callcarpenter.com