Home Buying in Gilbert>Question Details

riverratcam, Home Buyer in Gilbert, AZ

Towne Park at North Shore subdivision-- is there a community pool and is there access any of the lakes in that area

Asked by riverratcam, Gilbert, AZ Thu Nov 8, 2012

Answers

3
RiverRatcam...there is no community pool. There's also no properties currently available in that community.

Most of the "community lakes" are restricted to residents, i.e. the Islands, etc. There's Tempe Town Lake, Canyon Lake.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
There is no community pool and there are no lakes in the immediate neighborhood. There is the lakes in the Islands just south of Elliott, but the Phoenix area has lakes nearby, which I am sure you are already aware of.

If you need assistance finding a home, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron: 602-499-0694

*** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley" ***

Search for homes on the official, active, FlexMLS through our website for FREE:

http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com
Hi, Sorry no community pool at Towne Park North Shore. As far as lakes go I'm not sure if you meant the man made lake in the neighboring community (I believe that is private) or regular lakes. The closest regular lake would be Saguaro which is about 35 mins or so from that area. If you are looking for a property, need some help and do not already have a realtor, I can help. My direct number is 480-861-7970.