Home Buying in Weatherford>Question Details

Tommurphey, Home Buyer in Weatherford, TX

Took over pay over on manuf home, now I find it is in process repossession...where can I go 4 a manufact. home loan with poor credit so I can keep .

Asked by Tommurphey, Weatherford, TX Mon Jan 28, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3061979514-112-Harlan-Dr-Weat…

Help the community by answering this question:


You really need to speak with the lender that is repossessing it. You might be able to work with them. Your credit history may not allow you a mortgage. All the lenders that I currently work with will require a good credit history/score. Sorry I'm not able to give you a better solution to your problem. Let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.

Ruth Christensen
Ready Real Estate
817.312.9978 (direct)
817.768.2254 (Fax)
Email: r.christensen@readyrealestate.com
Website: http://www.ruthchristensen.backagentsites.com


Get a FREE Mortgage Pre-Approval 7 days a week at:
Web Site: http://www.ReadyLending.com
Toll Free: 1-877-70-READY
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer