Home Buying in Harlem>Question Details

jacquelinerfd, Home Owner in New York, NY

Tons of equity: I need lawyer TODAY. Also: need hard $ to rehab, remove SRO registration, and then sell house (moving to midwest)

Asked by jacquelinerfd, New York, NY Sun Aug 19, 2012

I own 463 W. 144th Street ZipCode 10031 since 1983 when I bought it for all cash. Took $200K ARM w/Citi for $200K 1987. Began to fall into preforeclosure in 90's when health problems prevailed. I'm a skilled high end general contractor, was in auto accidents, worked only intermittently in the past decade. But I was always able to raise enough cash to repay Citi. With overloaded Citi in 2008 housing crisis, HAMP applications were misfiled, lost- then my note was constantly resold problems of incompetence and misinformation from investors and their servicers (e.g., couldn't get statements, and conflicting info where to send $) Lies from asset managers that the loan can be modified,then a sudden calling for the entire amount of loan with no time to re-ask friends who offered help in the past. Now it's unclear who owns my note, a game of who's lying now with conflicting info from different places.But debt-equity ratio's great, I can do upgrades for resale wholesale construction,health good

Answers

6
Tony Lara’s answer
I would suggest contacting Johnathan Goldberg located at 234 5th Ave, Suite 308, 646-3589-0851 or jonathan@goldberglaw.com, he's a solid attorney. Please note I do not receive compensation for referrals.

Cheers,

Tony Lara
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Charles Rutenberg Realty
127 East 56th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 688-1000 x 435 (tel)
Good evening Jacqueline. Sorry for your unfortunate circumstances and the run around. You should consider consulting with an attorney. He or She will be able to answer your questions, and assist you in getting your mortgage situation ironed out. Ask for a complimentary consultation.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
We can assist you in the above. russ at help across america. Thank you
Sorry to hear of your dilemma. Perhaps I can be of service.
Contact me and lets see what we can do for you.

Rona Todman
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Hi Jacquelinerfd,

Call us today! It sounds like you've been through a difficult albeit typically situation with you lender. With our legal financing, research, and support, you and an attorney of your choice will be able to resolve this mess favorably.

Here is a brief description of what we offer, and you can learn more about us on our website.

Amerevision provides legal financing to select homeowners, investment and commercial property owners who seek to dispute the validity of their mortgage debt via the legal forum.

The services we provide optimize our clients’ likelihoods of obtaining meaningful restructurings of the terms of their mortgage loans, and/or significant principal reductions. We apply fine-tuned underwriting, structuring and management processes to client files, enabling our clients to resolve their disputes proactively, economically, and favorably.

Amerevision selects cases for funding where the subject mortgage loan is defective, fraudulent or wrongfully-originated, whether the borrower is the plaintiff or defending a foreclosure. Prior to application acceptance, we engage in a thorough analysis of a potential client’s real property and loan documentation, identifying flaws in mortgage origination, closing, servicing, securitizing and recording.

Amerevision funds litigation by paying a client’s attorney directly for services performed. Our funding is non-recourse, which means if a client is unsuccessful, we are not repaid the monies we have expended on their behalf. We are paid only if a client settles their case successfully, and our fee can be paid in manageable monthly installments.

We invest strategically in the success of our clients’ cases: our interests are entirely aligned with theirs.
Web Reference: http://www.amerevision.com
Hi Sorry to hear about that. Give me a call

Jeanette Wilson
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker

Prudential Douglas Elliman
209-18 Northern Blvd
Bayside, NY 11361
718-631-8900