Home Buying in Boulder>Question Details

James, Home Buyer in Boulder, CO

To whom it may concern, I am from out of state. I am looking at purchasing a house in Boulder. I am interested in this house. Can you explain to?

Asked by James, Boulder, CO Fri Aug 26, 2011

me

Answers

19
Hello James,
It seems as if you live in Boulder and wish to buy in Boulder correct? As a consumer it is important to get educated about the process of purchasing a home whether it is in your home town or as an investment. I am in Los Angeles and could only refer a very qualified Realtor . I see from the prior answers there are agents who have come to help you.
If you are a first time buyer most of the agents who care and take pride in their carreer will sit down with you and go over the entire process. At the end of the day James, you are the decision maker. A Realtor is a tool with all the information so you can make an informed decision. Good luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 11, 2011
Buy this home on 0.89 acre (realtor listing is erroneous)--near Fairview H.S. in So. Boulder--it has a separate back 1x1 great for use as an office or rental. Huge attic storage and fixer potential on the front house 3 bd x 1.5 ba...great neighbors on nice estates, views of the Flatirons are great--and S. Mesa trail, Dowdy Trailheads are walking distance--quiet, active community! Buy it now-it's priced right for the sq ft footprint! Good solar potential. This is an estate sale--need it to sell now! Boulder home prices hold steady w/ gradual increase...even thru the 2008-2011 crisis.
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2013
Hello James,
Let us know how things turned out. Did you buy? What neighborhood? Are you happy in your new home?

If you wouldn't mind posting a followup, we would like to know. It helps us know if our responses are helping you.

Suz
I'll help with any research you want performed on a property. Just give me a call or shoot me an email!

SuZ
PML of Longmont, CO
720 810 0683
bouldersuz@gmail.com
I haven't looked below, but I'm sure you've been referred to find a reputable agent in the city where the home is located.

Cameron
Corona, California
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 10, 2011
James if you haven't made contact with a local Realtor yet please give me a call and I can assist you.
Thanks Janet 303-668-9987
Hi James,

I am just following up to see if you found the answers you are looking for. If you email me with address of the particular house you are interested in, I would be glad to send you the information. When are you planning to come to Boulder to look at houses? I look forward to hearing from you.

Phyllis Nelson
Broker Associate
Cherry Creek Properties
303-349-7878 (cell)
Hello James,
Just following up ... Did you get your question answered. Call if you need help.

SuZ
PML of Longmont, CO
720 810 0683
FYI: nothing against Trulia, but you appear to need more information on a specific property you found on Trulia. I'd just recommend trying coloproperty.com----it is the public version of the MLS for northern Colorado----so there will likely be more information there, and it will definitely be updated more quickly.

Kudos to you for making some headway online!

Let me know if I can help, too!
James,
I really enjoy working with people moving to Boulder -- I gave up living in Hawaii for this beautiful town! Feel free to contact me with any questions about real estate or living in Boulder.
-Monique Cole, Pedal to Properties
303-473-2773
Hi James:

Welcome to Boulder Colorado. You will not be disappointed! This is a great area, especially if you like to be outside a lot.

I would suggest you read a little about each of the professionals that are active here on Trulia, then decide which one is the best fit for you. I think the link below will get you to the right page. If not, there is a "Find a Pro" link at the top of this page under the Trulia logo. You should be able to narrow your search to Boulder from there.

Good luck with your move!

Kind regards,
Ron Rovtar
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies
Days: 303.981.1617
Evenings: 303.473.1926
ron@rovtar.com
http://www.rovtar.com
You can find all properties listed on our website and/or Contact us at 720.890.9273 for a free consultation.
Hello James, John Chamberlin here with the Chamberlin Investment Group, which my wife and I own and operate. We've been selling real estate locally here for 26 years and are located in the heart of downtown Boulder.

I'm not certain what you specific question about Boulder real estate may be, so please feel free to contact me for specific advice, and good luck in your searches. And you can always perform your own MLS searches from our website below.

John Chamberlin
john@chamberlinteam.com
http://www.chamberlinteam.com
303-579-4455
Hello James,

My name is Janet Thompson.

I have a CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation which puts me in the top 4% of all Realtors in the country.

Both my partner and I have an ABR designation which stands for Accrediitted Buyer Representative this means more experience than many others when it comes to assisting buyers.

Just today we closed on a property with a buyer from Kansas. Monday next we're closing with another buyer moving here from Texas. We have lots of experience working with Buyers from out of state as well as locals.

Check out our website to see more and contact me if you think we have a fit.
Many thanks Janet 303-668-9987 cell

JanetHThom@aol.com
http://www.ThompsonDaviauRealty.com
Check us out on facebook on our Thompson Daviau business page.
Hello James,
Congratulations. How exciting for you!

I can help you with your needs. If you have a specific home in mind, I can help you research it. Let me know. I'm as close as your phone or Facebook account.

SuZ
PML
of Longmont
720 810 0683
https://www.facebook.com/BolderRealEstateTeam
http://www.twitter.com/bouldersuz
Hi James,

I would be glad to send you information on houses in Boulder. Why don't you give me a call on my cell phone so we can talk more about the type of house you are looking for. When will you be moving to Boulder? I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards, Phyllis Nelson 303-349-7878.
James,
I will add my name to the list of REALTORS who could help you. Let me know the address of the house you are interest in, and I will get you the information to help you know the market in that neighborhood.

You can search for property on my websites: http://www.eviecohenboulder.com or eviecohen.kwrealty.com.

Where would you be moving from, and when would you like to be moved into a new home in Boulder? And what is your price range?

Evie Cohen
303-507-7001
Hi James,
Hmmm... I would be happy to send you information on this property and others that may be similar for you to preview.
Let me know the address and I can send you the full brochure.
Thanks for sending me your question and I look forward to hearing from you
You can go to my web site to search for property at http://www.SearchBoulderProperty.com
Call me if you have any question at 970-367-7774
Liz Adams, JD
What home are you interested in? You don't mention an address in your email.