Home Buying in Mill Valley>Question Details

Brett, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

This may be a redundant question and apologies as I'm new to marin but what areas of mill valley are the warmest/have the most sun exposure?

Asked by Brett, Los Angeles, CA Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

4
I like downtown MV and areas to the east and northeast.
Hi Brett,

as mentioned, the micro-climates in Mill Valley are many due to the various fog gaps that provide our natural AC and the topography of the area. The warmest areas are typically Scott Valley, Middle Ridge, the Eldridge side of Blithedale Canyon and the Mill Valley Country Club area around the golf course and tennis club. Hope that helps.

Tom Davis, Coldwell Banker - Mill Valley
Hi Brett,

First of all, welcome to Marin and Mill Valley! I would have to say the warmest areas are going to be the locations with the least amount of wind and the most sunshine. So, areas to consider...Scott Valley, select parts of Strawberry (although it can be windy at times), Homestead Valley, Sycamore Park, Boyle Park, the west side of Middle Ridge, and other hidden secrets tucked in here and there. There are some great house that have yet to be discovered by the majority of buyers. Let me know if you would like me to email you details of houses that are searching for buyer. Do you want a personal tour? I would enjoy showing you around.

I hope my answer provides you some assistance.
Web Reference: http://MarinViewHomes.com
great thank you for the advice
Flag Mon Aug 6, 2012
Hi Brett,
The warmest areas of Mill Valley are Middle Ridge the area North of downtown in between Cascade Canyon and Blithedale Canyon and Scott Valley. Scott Valley is off of Camino Alto north of E. Blithedale Ave.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

Amy E. Glaser, Frank Howard Allen Realtors