Home Buying in Magna>Question Details

Bob Kelly, Both Buyer and Seller in Utah

This is a HUD home. How do I contact the listing agent?

Asked by Bob Kelly, Utah Fri Feb 3, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Jaren Larsen’s answer
Do you have specific questions for the listing agent? If you are looking to view the home your agent can get you into the home. If you don't have an agent let me know, I can schedule a showing. Also in order to bid on and buy a HUD home you will need to work with a agent that has a HUD NAID number. We have that and would love to help you get into a home.
Let me know how I can help.

Jaren Larsen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 3, 2012
You should not need to contact the listing agent, Bob. Hud homes can be shown by any agent and are bid on electronically.

Hope that helps you out. Let me know if you have questions!
Debbi Love
The Love Realty Group at Equity RE
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 3, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer