Home Buying in Ridgewood>Question Details

N.shulkin, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

Thinking to relocate to Ridgewood . We are looking for for the house located slose the public tennis courts ore community.

Asked by N.shulkin, Staten Island, NY Wed Mar 6, 2013

Answers

9
Ridgewood is an amazing town. Get the latestest Ridgewood NJ home statistics and take a look at the newest listings in Ridgewood at:

http://www.bergencountyhomesearcher.com/guide/Ridgewood
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 2, 2013
Mr. Shulkin,
There are several areas in Ridgewood where you can use a public tennis courts. There are certainly homes for sale along those streets. The inventory is selling very quickly. I would best be able to service you if I knew your other top priorities.
I have been in real estate in this town for nine years and can offer my knowledge of the area to you. You can visit my website at ColdwellBankermoves.com/Christine.thares or call my cell 201-819-6413.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Christine
I have an exclusive listing that came on the market this week, about 1.5 blocks from the public tennis courts. It's not on multiple listing yet, so if you'd like to see it before it goes out to the public, call me on my cell 201-970-8183 or email me at lisasammataro@kw.com.

Lisa
The search for the perfect house is a process. I work hard for my buyer clients and will eventually find them exactly what they are looking for. Your criteria is brief. If you would like to talk about your wish list in greater detail, I would like very ,uh to meet with you at my office in Ridgewood. You can find me on ColdwellBankermoves.com
Hi

I have I a very nice house walking distance that is not listed. It would be a pleasure to show it to you.
Ridgewood and Glen Rock are wonderful communities with tennis and fabulous recreation options.
Feel free to let me know if you would like a tour of the area.
Melanie March
201-788-7733
Ridgewood has excellent recreational facilities, including great tennis. No matter where you buy in Ridgewood, you would be close to tennis courts. I live and work in Ridgewood, allow me to assist you.
Joe Hurley, 201-819-7585
Dear N Shulkin,
There are some houses available in Ridgewood that are very close distance to the town tennis courts. Aside from the town's tennis courts, there is an indoor tennis club located on Ackerman ave in Ridgewood and there is an outdoor tennis club located on the upper west side of Town with fabulous tennis courts.
I work as a full time agent in Ridgewood and also live in town, I will be able to help you find the right home for you. You can check what people say about me on trulia, zillow... or Just visit my website at Elsa-realestate.com for up to date information of homes, market trends, school ranks... You can also call me directly at 201-970-9943 or email me at elsarealeatate@gmail.com. I will be happy to assist you.
That's great. There are several areas in which you can focus your search. Feel free to call/email me so I can let you know about some of the homes that are available. You can reach me at 917.751.3234 or pamchristian@verizon.net. Look forward to hearing from you soon.