Home Buying in Pound Ridge>Question Details

vivienfengwei, Home Buyer in Manchester Center, VT

Thinking to invest a property in Pound Ridge below $600,000 range. Will the area, the expensive hosue market come back?Please advise. Thanks!

Asked by vivienfengwei, Manchester Center, VT Wed Mar 27, 2013

Is it difficult to rent a 4 bedroom house for $4000/month?

Answers

2
Hi: I can do a good analysis for you of the market in Pound Ridge, both for sales & rentals. Don't buy anything until you have done either my analysis or a similar one. It should give you a shapshot of current supply & demand, what houses are selling for & also renting for, & how long it takes to sell or rent. This analysis would be free for you. Please call me at my office: 914-273-9688 if you want to talk more about it. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty, http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 90%.

If you know anybody who might be interested in joining us, I'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 27, 2013
Hi, Pound Ridge is a very sought after area by communters to CT. As for the housing market, it always comes back. Real Estate is cyclical and this isn't the first time the market has dipped like this. The good news is it came back and strong! We are seeing a lot of stabilization and price increases in the county over the past year. It isn't difficult to rent a four bedroom house as long as the market warrants that price. People look at supply and demand along with what else has rented within the past six months to a year.

Sincerely

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
914.406.9023
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 27, 2013