Dio, Home Buyer in

Thinking of buying in Hayward hills (Stonebrae) a good buy?

Asked by Dio, Sun Jan 22, 2012

What about the schools, safety & crimes, and the community in general?

Answers

3
Hamed Barakzoy’s answer
Hello Dio,

You can theoretically find a good buy in any city. While Stonebrae is a fantastic community; arguably the premier community in Hayward, you have to provide us with some information pertaining to your personal situation. By your question, I assume you have children and are weary of all the things parents ought to be worried about. However, can you provide your proximity to work as well as other possible important factors? There may be areas that may surpass even this area with similar pricing that may be a better fit for you and your family.

Hamed Barakzoy
Realty World Acclaim
510-825-6722
The Hayward Hills and Stonebrae are both really nice places to call home. The neighborhoods are different as you go up the hill. I live in the Hayward Hills and can tell you from personal experience that the neighborhoods are nice, the neighbors are friendly and the homes are typically well maintained. Stonebrae is beautiful and the views can't be beat. The neighborhood is quiet and as far as I can tell it is safe, but I suggest you check with the police department to get the latest statistics on the area. Stonebrae Elementary is a K-6 school and is newly built, with a large soccer & football field. Interestingly, the have a dual immersion program in which the kids learn both in English and Mandarin.

The new homes are large and quite luxurious, builders include Toll Brothers and Pulte. Are you interested in purchasing a new home? I'd be happy to assist you with your search or answer any additional questions you may have.

Have a wonderful evening,
Yamille

--
Yamille Kosowan (Santiago)
(415) 235-7650
Hi Dio,

I have represented a few buyers in the Stonebrae community. One of them bought the Toll Bros home and the other one bought a Standard Pacific home on Carrick Dr. I was able to negotiate $80,000 lower than asking price and got him some free options. He has recently moved to Seattle.

There are 4 builders in Stonebrae with a beautiful golf course surrounding the entire Stonebrae. When the Stonebrae Elementary school had been built, the new Principal had promised that it would be a state of the art school.

It is a beautiful area with a security gate and nice views from all the neighborhoods within Stonebrae.
I have also sold homes in Hayward Hills in Bailey Ranch which is next to Stonebrae.That is another beautiful community although the homes are slightly older than Stonebrae.

Have you registered at any of the 4 builders offices in Stonebrae? Make sure you take an agent with you when you go the first time so you have your own representation. The sales people in the builders offices are working for the seller (Builder) so they will not tell you that the price is negotiable or how much you can get it lowered to.

I have helped buyers and negotiated a lower price in many cities like San Ramon, Dublin, Castro Valley, Hayward, Fremont, Union City, Brentwood. with different builders like Toll Bros, K B homes, Shapel, Centex, Standard Pacific, Pulte, Robson etc.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at 925-425-9491.

Meena Gujral
H-U-S Achievers Realty
925-425-9491