Al Camaya, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

Thinking of buying a house in Parlin, NJ but value appreciation of homes a big question in this town.

Asked by Al Camaya, Jersey City, NJ Thu Oct 11, 2007

Answers

4
Jacquelyndupras’ answer
This is my office's focus area. We are located in Sayreville NJ. I can give you stats., reports, and any info you need to make a decision. Real Estate currently is a local market. Our area is not as bad as other areas in NJ and/or in other States. Please reach out to me and I will assist you in any way you need. Jacquelyn Dupras Jacquely.Dupras@century21.com Agent with Century21 Charles Smith Agency
If you have concern of home value in the long run, you may find home in towns that have easy access to NYC train station. After 911 and gas price tripple, many commuters in Greater New York City area seemed to prefer commute thru train. NJ Transit also respond this trend by expand and renovate most train stations, besides, the doubledecker new train cars also in use now. As you can search craigslist dot com on housing easy access to train station seemed not depreciated for past years when other area soft, and the market seem always very hot and demanding.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2007
Hi Deborah - Can you send the info for Marlboro township in Monmouth County, NJ for a 3/4 bed
2.5 bath houses age not older than (upto) past 10-12 years. I appreciate it. You an reply through the website. Price range from 450000-600000.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Raghu!!
Please feel free to contact our customer service desk for complete info on YTD solds, currently under contracts, and sold info for Parlin.

There is no obligation and you can request this for other towns as well.

Peninsula Realty Group
732 530-7755
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ