Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA

Thinking ahead for my first Open House

Asked by Alison Hillman, San Francisco, CA Fri Jul 13, 2012

What are the top three things I should look for when attending my first open house?

Answers

3
Before going to attending the first open house, should well researched on that house like its area, price of other houses in that area etc. As well as create a list of expectation home as per your need will help to take decision for the first home and also go good to ask questions based on the house as per your expectation.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 20, 2012
Thanks Jessica-
Aside from number of bedrooms/bathrooms, saftey, access to good schools and lifestyle...should I pay attention to anything else specific?

My mom recommended I look at entertainment system wiring (which I never would have thought of on my own), anything else like that?
Flag Mon Jul 23, 2012
Nothing you should go with a open mind and just look at what you like about the home. Also look at the location and what else is in the area.

Most of all have fun!!!!
Call me if you have questions
Jan Ratzlaff
702-379-7773
There will be an open house at 10665 Salmon Leap, Las Vegas Saturday 10-1pm
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 13, 2012
If you are in need of financing that would be your first priority. Getting preapproved will allow you to make offers quickly if you are interested. If you are paying cash then no need. I also recommend interviewing an agent to assist you on your home search. They can tailor a search to your needs and even take you on a tour of several properties in one day. Open houses are good to get a feel for a home or neighborhood however Realtors make the magic happen for you. I recommend you call Jillian Batchelor at 702-595-8036... She is one of the best in Las Vegas, NV