Home Buying in Lyndhurst>Question Details

William, Home Buyer in 10591

Thinking about moving to Lyndhurst near Kingsland Station since my wife and I will need to commute to NYC. So I was wondering how safe the

Asked by William, 10591 Wed Jan 27, 2010

Neighborhood safety

Answers

6
Judith Amorim Dias’ answer
Lyndhurst is a wonderful community with public transportation to Manhattan. However, I urge you to please consider the established community of North Caldwell, NJ. Just 17 miles from mid town Manhattan, the township provides exceptional education, recreation, community and saftey. Ranking Top 20 within the state; the Borough of North Caldwell provides Public Pre K to 6th grade schooling with a regional 7th to 12th grade middle/high school which ranked 16 in the state.

Please visit my website http://www.judithamorimdias.com and contact me directly (973-444-5643). There are a number of resident families which work in Manhattan and live in the North Caldwell community. With a number of nearby Midtown direct express buses and trains, local residents attest to the quality, happiness, privacy and comfort in their selection of home in North Caldwell, NJ.

Kind regards,

Judith Amorim Dias
NJ Licensed Real Estate Agent

Prudential New Jersey Properties
50 E. Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039 &
14 Forest Avenue, Caldwell, NJ 07006

Mobile: 973-444-5643
WEB: http://www.JudithAmorimDias.com
Email: Judith.Dias@PrudentialNewJersey.com
Hi, my home is 4 blocks from Kingsland Station in Lyndhurst, NJ. It is being sold as a short sale. It's 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, full finished basement and attic. Detached 2car garage with attic. Lot is 50x116. If interested, I can forward my realtor's name & phone.
hello there, william! lyndhurst is terrific, but so are a lot of the other local towns. why are you concentrating on lyndhurst specifically?
William -
I am a Realtor as well as a Lyndhurst native! I grew up in this great little town. Its very safe, you can contact the local police department for further research ......201-939-2900 and ask for James O'Connor. As for commuters Lyndhurst is a dream! The station has great parking and is located in the heart of town so you can run into Shop-Rite for a bottle of wine after a long day or grab a slice from the best pizza place-Mr.Bruno's!
I would love to speak with you further when you want to start your search
Hi William. Lyndhurst is a very safe town with great school systems. Feel free to check out the link. I'm walking distance from Kingsland station. Happy house hunting.

Commuters Dream! Luxury Townhouse Located 10 Mins From Nyc. Gleaming Hardwood Floors And Crown Molding. Spacious Living Room With Sliding Glass Doors To Balcony. Formal Dining Room And Gourmet Kitchen Featuring All Top-Of-The-Line Stainless Steel Ge Appliances. Granite Countertops And Backsplash, Designer Mahogony Cabinets. The 2nd Floor Boasts A Master Bedroom Suite W/Full Bath, Vaulted Ceilings, And His And Her Closets. 2 Additional Large Bedrooms With Plenty Of Closet Space And Additional Full Bath With Jacuzzi Tub. Intercom System, Adt Secured With Outside Camera. Central Vac. Private Yard. Located Next To Sprawling Park. 2 Car Garage Is Perfect For Off-Street Parking.
As far as neighborhood safety is concerned--your best source of information is the local police department--why not visit/call, ask all your questions and listen to all information firsthand.