Home Buying in Westampton>Question Details

Bc, Home Buyer in Westampton, NJ

Thinking about buying a Hovanian home in Spring Meadows Westampton, NJ. Any warnings with area or builder ? Not sure about quality of the home etc

Asked by Bc, Westampton, NJ Wed Apr 27, 2011

The street I'm looking at is Sharpless Boulevard. I'm new to home buying and dont know which builders to watch out for or which neighborhoods to watch out for. The house was built around 2000/2001 and the development backs up to affordable housing.

Answers

5
I live in Rolling Hills East development in Westampton, NJ. which is a Hovanian home. The builder is great. If you would like to see any properties in Westampton please contact me anytime. Here is a link to K. Hovanian homes. http://www.khov.com/

Shaun Brandon
REALTOR®
Grace Team Realty
137 High Street Suite, 2B
Mount Holly, NJ. 08060
609.265.1744 Office
609.265.1788 Office Fax
732.801.6277 Cell
Shaun.Brandon@yahoo.com
Outstanding, I just visited 48 Fieldcrest Drive in Spring Meadows. The house was magnificant. From what the realtor told me, this house is the only one for sale with a HUGH basement. Actually, the realtor said the owners are motivated to move. Guess, they are relocating. If you get a chance Eric, I recommend you stop by and look at this house. The houses on Sharpless did not look as well maintained as the 48 Fieldcrest house.
I've worked with J.S. Hov before and agree with Eric. They are known for building quality homes.

Joseph Mancini
AVALAR Atlantic Properties
office: 856.256.1250
mobile: 856.275.6433
fax: 856.879.2024
email: Joe@landmanNJ.com

Joseph Mancini
AVALAR Atlantic Properties
office: 856.256.1250
mobile: 856.275.6433
fax: 856.879.2024
email: Joe@landmanNJ.com
Do you believe in fate? I actually just had a one hour meeting with the president of Hovnanian. Feel free to call me. I will try my best to answer your questions and guide you through the process.

I will pull the records so I am prepared when you call. I will be reachable all afternoon/evening. I will answer your questions about the development, the street & the affordable housing situation.

For starters however, Hovnanian is one of the most reputable builders in South Jersey with 3 JD Power awards under their belt.

856-857-2240 direct (transfers to mobile)
Web Reference: http://eric.lnf.com