Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Alley_73, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Think this will affect the housing prices in Austin?

Asked by Alley_73, Austin, TX Fri Jun 15, 2012

Breaking news today: Massive Nuclear Secret Found Uncovered in Austin, TX:

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-massive-nuclear-secret-unco…

Pretty mind blowing I would have to say.

Answers

5
Lower energy costs, perhaps!
Web Reference: http://www.crowehomes.com
that explains my new super human powers to sniff out real estate deals and prequalify buyers. thanks info wars
FYI: Infowars is not a news source.
Actually I will have to disagree with you on that one. They have millions of listeners now and have grown substantially over the years. Many things Alex Jones has said would happen have happened and a growing number of people are paying attention simply because of that. He has many credible people on his show now and that cannot be denied. More and more people are coming out of the woodwork to back up his claims. His audience is blowing up while corporate controlled globalist media is losing its audience as they realize they are being lied to again and again. I take everything he says with a grain of salt. But so much of what he says makes a lot more sense that what MSM is feeding to the public. Infowars is a becoming a major player in the alternative news arena.
Flag Sat Jun 16, 2012
infowars... gotta love'em.
I don't know that the good people over at Infowars actually got this story correct. My father has been a professor in the ASE department at UT for his entire career. His building and department predates the building of the LBJ library by 20+ years and is located a solid block and a half away. I don't think you can build a nuclear reactor without someone that close noticing it, especially if you are trying to built under the library of the biggest ASE supporting president (arguably) in US history with a department full of the guys that helped put a man on the moon within a good stones throw. I think maybe the guys at Infowars need to do a little fact checking.

No, to answer your question, I don't expect this is likely to create a downward pressure on Austin real estate values. At least I am not planning to sell any of my property in Austin just yet.