Harry, Home Buyer in Hendersonville, TN

There is this one house on the market for $295,000 and is contructed in 2011, no one has bought it as of yet, so should I make an offer for $210,000?

Asked by Harry, Hendersonville, TN Thu Apr 4, 2013

Answers

3
There's no law, anywhere, which says you can't lowball an offer. The only problem you are likely to run into is insulting the seller/builder by doing so. If it is not imperative for them to sell the property, they may simply refuse to do business with you even if you raise your offer.

An agent can help you negotiate an optimum offer based on all the facts, but any sports fan is likely to love a risky play with the potential for big payoff. :) In my opinion? Go for it.

I used to work with many Nashville metro area builders, and if you have any questions or concerns you'd like to hash out, you can email me here on Trulia or via my website at http://www.nashvillespropertysearch.com, and I'll be glad to work with you.
Yes make an open offer to the builder, it will at least start the conversation but 1st you are going shopping for a mortgage. It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy. Get my top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage

Give me a call and i will give you a minimum of 3 different mortgage including all cost and fees and yes when i pull all my buyers credit i do a thorough analysis to determine if by making some minor changes to their credit account would it improve their rates. Not only can I help you get a great mortgage loan, I also have the technology to ensure you can qualify with the healthiest credit file possible.

Whether you’re, buying, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives.

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
You can offer anything you are comfortable with. Every buyer needs a start point, therefore, they can counter and work with you on negotiating a price or they may not counter at all. Every seller's motivation can be different. Find an active local agent who can provide you sold comparables and advise their opinion on price.