Home Buying in Holyoke>Question Details

Iamhis33, Home Buyer in Agawam, MA

There is no place called Halyoke, Ma. am looking for a home in Holyoke , Ma......please fix this if you can. Bless

Asked by Iamhis33, Agawam, MA Fri Apr 19, 2013

Answers

4
Hello Iamhis33,

Nathan from Trulia here! I apologize for the confusion regarding Halyoke, Ma. versus Holyoke , Ma. We are excited you are using Trulia for your home search and would love to assist you in any way we can! Here is a link to all of our homes is Holyoke , Ma. http://www.trulia.com/MA/Holyoke/. Good luck in your home search, and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns at 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com
Thank you for looking into this for me. Diana
Flag Mon Apr 22, 2013
Well, it all started with looking at a few listings that I was sent...and when I exhausted all those listings, I saw more on the side lines, then I saw a link saying do you want to see more homes near such and such a street, I forgot what street it was, but I was on MY Trulia site logged in.....and I know I typed in all the cities I wanted to view homes in, and Holyoke , Ma. was one of 6 I think, anyways, at the very, very bottom of the last page, are quite a few cities in small letters, and it said Halyoke , Ma. instead of Holyoke, Ma. So I could not look for homes in Holyoke, Ma. There are some real nice little neighborhoods in the upper part of Holyoke......so when I clicked on Halyoke, it says, there are no listings in Haloyke......so someone from Trulia told me to click on my sign in or log in name at the upper right of my screen and a drop down comes from my email address, iamhis33 and it says my searches amongst other things, and I believe all my searches are there....so I got help. Thank you for answering my question. Today, thought I'd tell you, my husband went to an open house and as he drove by, 5 police cars were at the open house, the owner was out front with the police....Jon said it looked like someone from the open house stole something from their home......so sad these days.
Bless. Diana
There was a person going around and he was arrested in east longmeadow, but connected to other crimes in Spfld and the area. Our company now runs open houses in the front section of the paper for more views and in color. Enjoy your Sunday opens !!
Flag Tue Apr 23, 2013
Where did you see Halyoke? It says Holyoke on this site so don't know where you saw it. Please advise........I'd be happy to assist you in finding a house in Holyoke. Thank you, Ann
What listing are your referring to?
35 Ridgewood Ave, Holyoke Single family
Flag Sun Apr 21, 2013
Well, on my trulia searches, ( cities that I'd want to look for a home in ), I had Holyoke, Ma. Agawam, Ma. Chicopee, Ma. Ludlow, Ma. W.spfld, Ma.
E. forest Park, Ma. and Westfield, Ma. So when I'd go to look for Holyoke searches at the bottom of the page, it would be written Halyoke, Ma. and there is no place. I have tried to change Halyoke to Holyoke but Trulia is not allowing me to in the system. Diana of Chicopee, Ma.
Flag Sat Apr 20, 2013