Qwktmpr, Home Buyer in Defuniak Springs, FL

There is a little town on the Florida Panhandle with beautiful Victorian homes around the lake in town - DeFuniak Springs! Rehab Heaven!

Asked by Qwktmpr, Defuniak Springs, FL Sun Jan 5, 2014

A lot of these homes will fall down without some love, and $$. How can this be accomplished on a shoestring budget and no real rehab skills? I'm ready to learn - Nicole Curtis!!!!

Answers

1
Hi Nicole,

My name is Charlene Johnson and I am a Realtor in Michigan and we have a Property Management Company under our umbrella. We work with a number of investors around the country, by purchasing homes on their behalf, rehabbing them and also doing the tenant placement. This is a cookie cutter business, as long as you know the process.

In saying that, I believe if your heart is really in what you are asking, then I would suggest the following that I truly believe will work for you, 1. Find partners/investors that will partner with you on this project. You have to show them the value in their investment by showing the return on their investment and over what period of time.

You will need the following on your team: Realtor, Contractors, Insurance Company (to insure the homes) and a land surveyor. These people will give you the cost estimates you will need to share with your partners/investors.

I hope this helps in some small way and if you truly have a passion for wanting to make this happen it will!!!!!

Good Luck,

Charlene Johnson, Realtor
Conquest Real Estate Group
16250 Northland Drive, Suite 202
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 569-1486 - Office
(248) 595-8966 - Fax
(313) 574-7633 - Cell
cjohn3615@gmail.com