Paul, Home Buyer in 02347

There is a house in Preforeclosure on Sherwood Lane in Lakeville - does anyone know the street address - would like to view it?

Asked by Paul, 02347 Sun Sep 12, 2010

Answers

6
Want to thank all for answering and the good information….between information on this site, the registry of deeds and the assessor site (as was pointed out in the answers) I believe I was able to figure out the home - #54

I’ll consider your points/offers if I was to go further
A home that is in pre foreclosure may still be owned by the home owner, They may still be living in the home or moved out. Until the bank takes possesion by deed the home will not be available for showing Even if there is an auction you may not have access to the home. Best to work with a local agent that can give you automatic daily listing so you will know the first day the home hits the market. It can take months for the lender to have it ready for sale. The lender needs to clean out the home and make it safe for viewing change locks and assign a real estate agent.
For a free list of homes, foreclosures, short sale bargains & bank owned homes in Greater Fall river Ma visit my website Karen Martin Re/max Right CHoice
If you want to know who has been served foreclosure notices check out http://www.masslandrecords.com and plug in the property address
Web Reference: http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
The only one I can find is 12 Sherwood Lane and that is sold. It closed at 399,900. Great street I sold a home on that street when it was being built up. Let me know if you need any help. Margie McShane, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. I do have a great colonial coming on the market next week in Middleboro. Let me know if there is any interest. 781-545-1473.
Hi Paul !
Currently on Sherwood Lane in Lakeville there are only 2 listings - No.13 that sold/closed on August 13 at $399,900 & No.42 listed at $650,000 & now under contract & set to close on Oct.1 ! I am very active in Lakeville & surrounding towns & handle many preforeclosure properties,so I would be happy to help you find a good deal. Call me on 508-889-6765 or email me at: raysells4u@yahoo.com & check out my website listed below.
Best, Ray.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 12, 2010
Save you time contact a local Trulia agent who can establish an automatic email alert system moment a home hits the market.

Are you qualified for a loan? One of 1st things a Realtor will request prior to showing a property All sales offers are submitted with lender approval letter.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com