Home Buying in Plainfield>Question Details

Jackie, Home Buyer in Plainfield, NJ

There is a house I really would like to buy but, its no longer on the market. The house is bank owned and when I look it up I only get info about the

Asked by Jackie, Plainfield, NJ Fri Apr 23, 2010

last owner. I would like to speek to someone at the bank is that possible.

Answers

3
John Sacktig’s answer
Hi Jackie,

You cannot speak to the bank about it.. The bank will not speak to you directly. There are procedures in place for these properties to be sold and they follow them strictly. If you want information on a short sale or foreclosure, call or email and I'll see if we can get in touch with someone .

You need an agent that is experienced in these types of transaction to help on this.. let me know!

John Sacktig
Broker/ Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
Hi Jackie, Dave does alot of work in the Plainfield/North Plainfield area as well as most of central jersey. I can tell you the best thing is to call a Broker or Realtor and give them the address, at which point we'll or whom ever you choose will keep an eye on it for it to come on the market. Banks as a pretty general rule won't speak to anyone about the property until they've listed it. Now it may be listed on one of the foreclosure sites that we as realtors have access. If you email me at MVATOR1@AOL.COM and give me the address i will do my very best to locate it for you.
all the best
Lisa
Web Reference: http://www.urhomerealty.net
Jackie

How doyou know it is still not available It maybe either sold, under agreement or the bankis changing agents or the home is going up for auction. Or the big one of them all the agent is just doing his job If you want to search homes in New Jersey directly from all of the MLS systems click the website link and you can search all over NJ

I would like to help you that is why I give Buyers the opportunity to search all over NJ

Tim Robbins

Exclusive Buyers Broker

Better Homes Realty

800-610-3599
Web Reference: http://buyersonestop.com