Home Buying in Natick>Question Details

Not In A Rush…, Home Buyer in Natick, MA

There are three streets in Natick that I really like. How would I find a real estate broker that would be willing to watch listings for me to tell me?

Asked by Not In A Rush, Waiting For The Right Neighborhood, Natick, MA Tue Feb 23, 2010

when a house on one of those streets comes to market for sale?

Answers

8
Kathleen Helliwell’s answer
The best suggestion that I could make to you would be to find a Buyer's Agent that you trust and develop a relationship with. When an agent knows that you are committed to working with them - he/she will make sure that you are on the top of the list to be notified as soon as a listing comes on in the area that you are loooking for.

Local market knowledge is key! Good Luck in your home search!
Web Reference: http://www.hammondre.com
Any good buyer's agent will put you on a list and keep you updated as long as they think you are sinere. Just check around and find one yu are confortable with.
If High St is on your list, email me
HI Not in A Rush,
As the other agents have already answered we can easily set up a search for you that would narrow it down and email you automatically anytime a new listing comes on that meets your criteria. I not only list homes and help people find homes in Natick but also live there so I am extremely familiar with the area. Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss via phone 617-293-5582 or email dave@elitemaproperties.com. Also if you check out my website http://www.elitemaproperties.com you will be able to set up your auto search on your own if you like with as specific criteria as you like. I look forward to hopefully working with you.

Dave Greenbaum
Exit First Choice Professional Realty
Hi Not in a Rush!

The agents here all seem to have provided you help in getting notification of listings on the streets that interest you the most - be sure to tell them what it is about the streets that you especially like so that they can better serve you and offer suggestions.

When you're ready, get in touch with a lender to go over some financing scenarios so you'll have a good idea of what to expect and make the financing part of your purchase easier. I can help you with that as well as put you in touch with one of our attorneys to review your offer and purchase and sale contract so that your interests are best represented.

Let me know how I can best be of help and thanks for your post!

Happy Home Hunting! I hope you find your new home soon!

Tom
Hi Not in a Rush. I would find yourself a good buyers agent who specializes in Natick. The realtor can zero in specifically on the neighborhood you want and then you will get an alert anytime something happens in that neighborhood. when a New home comes on, the price changes, a home is sold, etc.

Also, the agent you decide to work with can check our MLS system and know the moment a property is listed and call you and set up an appointment for you to get in.

I list and sell in Natick as well as work with buyers. I am more than happy to help you. Best of luck with your search for a home for your family.

Check out this link. It will give you the stats for Natick.

Chris
Hello Not in a Rush! This is an easy task to perform. If you would like to email me the street names I will put you an email alert notification and the system will notify you immediately of any sales that post on those streets. I am a local Metrowest Realtor and have been doing business here for 18 years. I look forward to helping you. My email is mdmrealty@msn.com and my direct cell number is 508-277-2032.
Heidi Zizza
mdm realty
Web Reference: http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
I am a buyer's agent and can set up a search for you that would be confined to those streets. You will receive notice the day after a property comes on the market; I will hear about it the day before and get in touch with you immediately. Let me know if you are interested and we can get together to talk about what services I would provide. Best regards, Ellen

Ellen Friedman, Keller Williams Realty, ellengfriedman@comcast.net or 617-448-1542.