Home Buying in Highland>Question Details

car75, Home Owner in Highland, IN

There are people renting out the cedar Ln house in foreclosure. Since they moved in my things have disappeared...

Asked by car75, Highland, IN Wed Aug 29, 2012

My 36" crane bird set disappeared, my little girls ball we (put at the front entrance between the bushes) disappeared, at 11 p.m. we found him stealing water from our house outside, and they opened my mail!! They have been stealing the water for awhile b/c before they were caught; the landscape bedding was in our yard (from dragging the hose back and forth). We live in this neighborhood for 11 years and never had a problem. Who are these trash that are occupying the house so it doesn't sit empty? I'm calling the cops next time. I'm not going to conform or entertain that kind of behavior. Please get them out and someone, please, buy the Cedar Lane house in Highalnd.

Answers

2
If you give me an address I can find out which bank ownes it and you can contact them obout this problem.
Excuse my typos. It's too early in the morning...
You can email me the address. You don't have to post it here.
Flag Mon Sep 3, 2012